Wednesday 31 August 2016

.Stay At Subang And Work?.

I've been doing some deep thinking lately.

What if I leave JB with the kids and stay at Subang just so that I could get a job while having my mom to take care of the kids..?

What would you have to say about it Ahmad Shahir Abdullah..?

I think its time I start earning my own money cause it makes me feel stupid and shameful to beg for money from him.

Maybe this will make things equal.

You're always saying its not enough without being thankful to Allah swt first for the rezqi he gave us. When you say its never enough for you. Then it'll never be enough for any of us.

So much to say, but you're not listening anyway.

Its not just money. Its not just attention. Its not just conversations. Go figure. Its hurting me even when I dont say it. Even when I'm smiling.

Its that phase again in relationship. Where strong waves hits the rock and breaks it to pieces. Problem is, once the pieces are swept far and deep into the ocean, you'll never find it. What more piecing it back.

So tell me.

What is it that you want that you think is good for you and your family??

No comments: