Wednesday 17 August 2016

.Anger.

I am tired. I am exhausted. I am .

Sigh. I cant shake these mood swings off of me. :(.

So many bad memories gushing inside my head and that unsatisfied, regretful feeling of not defending myself in the name of "respect" and "manners" really pisses me off!!!

Thats why I have weird status on my facebook wall. Cause I dont know where else to channel it.

I cant throw glass bottles like I use to. I dont even have a glass bottle!

The more these stupid memories are stuck playing in my head, the more inconsiderate I am when I meet these assholes! The more hypocrite I am. The more obvious these insincere smiles will be. It is a good thing for me. But not to my "other half".

So much anger. So much anger since childhood, it makes you feel old at an age you're suppose to be active. I wanna kill.

No comments: