Friday 15 April 2016

.Typical Orang Kg Melayu.

Truth is, its not that I dont like you. But I hate you. Like seriously fucking hate you.

You wear head gear. You preach about all the good things on your IG. You preach about being a better person or how everyone should be as good as alim as you. And yet, have you looked at yourself in the mirror?? You full of bullshit I can tell you that!

You talk about people. You make them look bad. You exaggerate about people in the middle of someone's conversation. And you talk about being a saint but you cant even pull it off without your masks off!!

Haih tlg la.... You dont have to say or explain. From the looks and the words you wrote on your virtual walls, I can tell you've talked shit about me with your family and friends.

LOW!

Just so you know, org mcm ko ni la yg aku menyampah nk layan.

SO FUCK IT!

No comments: