Friday 29 April 2016

.26th - 28th April 2016.

Its been 2 days now in Terengganu... Its hot here but Alhamdulillah the heat is acceptable.

26th April 2016 :
Arrival at Areena Batik Hotel, Kuantan. Nice hotel but we were at the wrong time cause the lift was broken, so there goes our cardio, up and down, Ground floor to FUCKING 3RD FLOOR!!!! MY THIGHS STILL SORE!!!!

So after lepak2, me and sahey and ahg adek, excluding Noni who was busy with assignment, went for dinner at Sara Thai Restaurant and went window shopping at uptown.. Ended the night with Bundle -.-.

27th April 2016 :
Check out! I almost lost our car key! Alhamdulillah baba found it near the hotel phone.

Arrive at Terengganu.. Alhamdulillah.. Headed to Mydin and few other shopping places to shop for toiletries and baby stuff. Bought Baba and abg's baju melayu yeaa....

Had dinner at Numan's place near the beach!!!

28th April 2016 :
Headed to this WASH&SAVE Laundry and fuck gile mahal nk mampos RM13 for a 13kg wash and dry!!!!! The highest I've come across so far pn bru RM10.50, and that was at JB, the most high cost living place in Malaysia as far as I'm aware of!!! And it was for 14kg wash and murah!! Sohai! I AM NEVER WASHING MY STUFF AT THAT PLACE EVER!!!!! DA LA DRYER X DRY ALL THE CLOTHES!!!

Then we headed to Manjaku baby store and bought Adra another dress :D.. And I bought Numan a set of smart wears too!!! I hope they like it :).. I really miss that little pumpkin :')..

Owh ya went to Suyi's to have my kain and abg's pants altered..

InsyaAllah Subang Family will arrive tomorrow along with Fitri.. :).. Cannot wait to see all of em :)..

No comments: