Tuesday 6 August 2013

.Block C3 On Fire!.

It was around 2 something AM and I was on my way too Wonderland when all of a sudden there was this loud BOOM that woke me.

I ignored it and continued with my shut eye..

Then the fire alarm went on.

I ignored it and continued with my shut eye.....

Then a couple were shouting, "WOI API OI!! API!!! BLOCK TBAKAR!! BLOCK TBAKAR!!!"

And that really got me on my feet!!! Went to my window and saw red fire at Block C3 and those black smoke coming up fast! Ya Allah, such reddish orange fire!!

And 20 minutes later firefighters came and put out the fire..

See the thing about this apartment is that:

1. The stupid kids here play too much of motherfucking firecrackers that you cant even differentiate between a gun shot, a boom or just firecrackers.

2. The alarms go off so easily for no reason that people get confused and get tired of false alarm and needs to wait for someone to really shout FIRE to get everyone to realize that the real thing is happening!

Seriously, do something about all this!!!!!

Alhamdulillah no one got hurt.. Probably just few motorbikes, I guess.

Now I'm wide awake at 3 AM and cant go back to sleep cause I have sahor in about an hour. Haihhh....

Alhamdulillah my block is all good..

No comments: