Monday 26 August 2013

.A Message to Baby.

Dear Baby..

When we both safely make it through labour, in syaa Allah, I hope you wont hate me for being a little strict and overprotective..

I have made so many stupid mistakes in my life that costs me my heart, my dreams and my future. But Alhamdulillah, your Dad was one of the person who saved my life before that foolish decision I was about to make back then.

All I want is whats best for you and I dont want you to go through those rough times I did. You'll make your own mistakes I'm pretty sure and we'll argue about it, but just so you know, I'll always be there for you no matter what the situation is.. Just like how my parents were there to fight for me.. After all, hard-headed and rebellious attitude runs in the family.. I wont be surprise if you remind me so much of who I was and am..

And if during your process of growing up and learning what lifes about, if I ever offended you with words that rips heart, I hope you can forgive me, like how I forgave my dad, no matter how long it takes.. Sometimes, people like your grandfather and me dont know the best ways to show love and care cause we were taught about life the hard way.. Your great grandfather was in the Army. I guess thats how it all started. War, Army, Disciplining kids and stuffs. Too pampered could make you dependent, a little strict will make you independent.. Maybe you'll understand once you're married, just like how I came to realize about it.

Last and not least, I hope you dont go astray from our family :(. When all else fails and is lost, family is the only people that will stay by your side.. In syaa Allah, Aamiin..

Never forget Allah s.w.t. dear love :)..

Love,
Mommy . . .

No comments: