Tuesday 25 June 2013

.Seri Malaysia Hotel.

Someone like me can get really emotionally unstable when left alone for too long or kept away from loved ones..

Today, Sahey went off for work and later then I sent Noni for work. On my way back to apartment, I would always pass by Sri Malaysia Hotel. And lately, I've been crying alot whenever I pass by that hotel. It reminds me of memories when mom and dad would drive me all the way to Johor Bahru just cause bus drivers these days are full of sick selfish attitudes. And so we spent 2 days at Sri Malaysia in the same room and would talk and laugh about things and eat breakfast lunch and dinner just the 3 of us :').. They even accompanied me to my interview.. And had dinner with sayang :)..

I know its nothing to most but honestly, I never felt so loved :).. And I haven't seen them for so long like a month or 2 long :'(.. I miss them so much..

In Syaa Allah, I pray Allah murahkan rezeki kami to visit Subang Jaya :).. Amin amin amin..

No comments: