Saturday 29 June 2013

.Maze Dream.

Right after Zuhur prayer around 3pm, I fell asleep straight away with my niat that it would be a quick nap cause I want to continue with my Asar prayer..

When I opened my eyes, I saw Aang in the house.. At first I thought it was just me imagining things, but then I went to the kitchen and there were meals cooked waiting to be served, and Aang appeared behind me. I asked her how she got in with the doors locked. But she said nothing. Then I said I needed to take my shower and pray.

There was an old man in my toilet waiting to bathe me. And so he bathe me. And Aang was watching me from outside the toilet. Funny thing was, I heard phone ringing somewhere but dont know where. So I continued with dressing and headed for the door.

I have no idea why I was walking when I had my car.

I got lost. I knew the JB routes but somehow each turn led to an unfamiliar place. So I made a lot of u turns but again, unfamiliar places.

I used other alternatives, went through bushes and trees and found a signboard 'Johor', to my left. Very spooky road but it was a dead end. There were red sorta sand hill blocking and there was an indian house on the right, built on the hill itself. I tried to climb but I fell. So I asked the indian kid if I could go through his house to get to the other side and he said yes.. What I saw was another unfamiliar highway. So I  turned back and headed for the bushes. Again I heard another phone ringing somewhere and it reminded me of Asar. I got so lost at this point trying to follow the ringing, thinking it might be my way out.

I found myself in a tower with 2 doors at each floor. I was very sure I went through this door before and so I opened it, but it led me to a Chinese graveyard. Goosebump gile!! The wind was just stinking up the atmosphere and everywhere was just Chinese writings and chinese graveyard hills. I closed the door and hurried one level up. I still couldnt find the right door.

At one level, I just realized it was tower maze. And I panicked. Another phone ringing.

Alhamdulillah, this time I managed to woke up.. Ecah called me 2 times before and I managed to answer the 3rd call..

After the call, I was out of energy to sleep back eventhough I was exhausted, as if the dream was real. I went for wuduq and prayed Asar..

Felt like my longest sleep! Alhamdulillah sedar gak tuk smyg..

No comments: