Friday 19 April 2013

.You’re A Shy One :’).

baby2

That’s the scanned picture of my baby :’)…

Yesterday went to Klinik Kesihatan for check up appointment and I was so nervous at first to know how my baby’s doing inside, but then, after seeing the baby move it’s head, I was so happy Smile…!!

I’m guessing this little fella is a shy one ^^… When the doctor wanted  to snap his/her picture with face in it, he/she turned the head and body facing backwards away from the camera Smile… The doctor said he/she is lying in a nice position though Smile.

I could not stop myself from saying Alhamdulillah and Syukran that Allah s.w.t. blessed me with this baby Smile… And yes I’m a blessed mom-to-be and Sahey’s a blessed dad-to-be Open-mouthed smile… Sahey even kissed the picture and smiled to himself while touching my belly Smile… Showed both families the picture and they were so happy and prayed only the best for us ^^. Alhamdulillah!!

In Syaa Allah, I’ll make sure  he/she is safe before and after deliver Smile… Amin Amin Amin…

Doctor did warn me to watch my weight Sad smile… Only 1kg should be gained per month! Aihhh! This is one difficult task for me… But I’ll do my best!

*My fridge is filled with Apples and fruits –.-!*

Mommy and Daddy loves you so much Baby ^^…

*In Syaa Allah by end of May or early June doctor can tell it’s sex Smile*

Rasa nk ciumcium je kamu Baby :’)…!!!

No comments: