Thursday 11 April 2013

.Family.

Dad said he'd try make it to JB on Saturday, In Syaa Allah.. But if he can't come, its ok.. I don't want to put any pressure on dad :).. I love you Daddy :)..

Just had the whole house cleaned.. And made few arrangements here and there. Alhamdulillah no pain on myself or the baby so far.. And hopefully we're both healthy :)..

Yesterday Sahey said the most loving thing haha..

*Sahey smiling at me...
*Me wondering what's up..

Me: Asal Dedeq senyum2 ni..
Sahey: Hehe.. Hehe.. Perut yuyunk da besarbesar~~
Me: Eaaaaaa! *senyum sorang2*

Hahaha..

And I tell you, he's loving his new attitude kissing my belly everyday and talking to the baby :).. Every time before heading off to work, he would kiss me and kiss my belly and say,

"Baby, jgn tendang mummy kuat sgt k.. Daddy syg baby.. Daddy g keje dlu k.."

I pray we would turn out to be great and understanding parents, like my parents, only would give our child a chance to choose their career path :)..

Haihhh, I really miss everyone back at Subang Jaya :(.. Mom, Dad, Billa, Noni, Afiq and Little Nootle..

Ever since I got pregnant, I've been so strict towards Afiq and being so over concern and expect too much from him :(.. We've been fighting a lot and I just gave up on him.

I know he just settled his SPM and he probably would want to loosen himself, but I'm just worried that he fails to look after mom dad and his sisters cause its his responsibility as a son to take care of the family! And the only thing he ever does is SLEEP, DAYDREAM ABOUT STUPID MARVEL and DO NOTHING! He doesn't even bother to help mom with chores like we all did when we graduated high school! He can't even wake himself up for prayers especially Subuh! How the hell do you expect to make it through college with that kind of attitude? That's why I'm so concern cause he's a GUY!

I'm more worried that he's not encouraging dad to look after his health!! Dad needs to stick to his diets just like the doctor says and Afiq is not doing any good at looking after dad!!

And now that dad's retiring early, just round the corner, he's NOT DOING A GOOD JOB TRYING TO SAVE UP DAD'S MONEY!!! Dad still needs to pay up car and house loans, pay for Noni, AFIQ and Syikin's education fees and save up money for the family's living, so why in the world can't you just STAY AT HOME AND EAT WHATEVER MOM COOKS FOR YOU and DOWNLOAD MOVIES VIA TORRENT AND BE THANKFUL YOU STILL HAVE SOMEONE TO FEED YOU AND KEEP YOU ALIVE!!!!

At times like this, you should be wise enough to think what's best for you and for the family!!!

Enough talk. Just cause you're growing older, it doesn't make you any wiser if you can't use your brain to think of what's best and what's worse for the family!

But I'll give you a chance. I still love you cause you're my brother and I'm happy you get to take the course you love (cause I've always wanted you to go for animation) and I'm gonna see how you're doing without me, but if you go off track, I'm gonna do what elders must do, pull you back together, even if it means you hating me.. I don't want you to get lost like most boys end up to be after finishing high school.

Thank you.

No comments: