Saturday 6 April 2013

.A Wonderful Dinner At Lukman's.

Long time no blog indeed :D..

Last night had dinner at Lukman's place (sayang's work mate) and I tell you his wife's cooking are the best :D.. I really love the spicy fish!! Wish I could have more but my queasiness came back after half round of my meal :(.. Nk mntk tapau tp malu hehe :D.. But overall, I really had a great time spent watching their kids play and talking with Lukman and akak about their experience in raising up the kids and delivering them :).. And plus, akak was so friendly and had a great smile ^^..

In Syaa Allah we will visit you again :).. Semoga Allah s.w.t. murah kan rezeki kamu sekeluarga :).. Amin amin amin...

And today is Saturday, 6th of April 2013, Que and Fieza's engagement day :).. Hopefully I can make it there before Sayang head's off to work :)..

No comments: