Friday 5 October 2012

.Subang Jaya.

So after 2 whole weeks at JB, today I'm heading back to SJ.. The family misses me and so does the GP... Weeehehehehe....
And you wouldn't believe what happened to me at JB Bazar Karat... I slept in the car with Aang while waiting for syg to rap up his bundle and this motherfucker smashed the driver seat window (where I was sleeping) with a fucking brick and snatched away my handbag.. I ran after him but unfortunately, I had injuries so I couldn't run that fast.. Babi betol! Aang got hurt and I'm really sorry =(..
So I lost:
1. My Fossil purse
2. All my ATM cards
3. Dad's credit card
4. My passport, ID and license
5. Make ups
6. Nokia 100 (old cheap model)
7. My engagement ring ='(...
I swear I could have bullseyed his fucking head with the same brick if only I didn't step on my earings pointer and had sharper throwing skills!!
But Alhamdulillah, the car is good to go now and the credit card's blocked! And there were no money in my purse.. But my ring ='(... Haihhh....
So yea, see you soon...
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: