Saturday 20 October 2012

.Almost There.

Salam and hi to everyone :)..

Has it been forever since I last blogged?
Probably..

Been busy sorting out cards, filling names in cards and hand/mail posting cards. Alhamdulillah so far, 80% done.. FB and email invitation sent.. Now still waiting for replies from others.. Closing everything by 25th October 2012..

I couldn't invite all my friends cause mom puts a quota in everything.. But its ok.. As long as all the best friends are in the list, and can make it, I am more than happy :). And I am really sorry for those who didn't receive any invitations :(..

Reminder:
Final fitting - 1.11.2012 or 5.11.2012.
(Which is better..?)

*We are having our Pelamin in TMCC VIP room! Yeay! More privacy to take candid pictures with family and friends ^^*

See you on the 11th November 2012 family and friends..

No comments: