Friday 12 October 2012

.Red Geisha.

I remember this one very well because of her beauty.
She's not the average Geisha.
She's a Giant.
I was spending a good time at the beach. When suddenly huge waves hit slowly until it became a tsunami. Funny thing, It was a tsunami that never hit the beach. And we were all in shock, none moved.
Suddenly behind that tsunami, this red giant Geisha appeared from the ocean.
White face, black hair tied in a bun, lips as red as her Geisha Japanese Kimono. She had the powers to control the sea.
She was looking around for something until she locked her eyes on me. Then slowly she came towards me and grabbed me up until I was as the same level as her eyes.
She had blood drooling from her lips. 
She was about to eat me but unfortunately, that was how the dream ended.
It wasn't fear that I felt, but I was just mesmerized by her beauty.

No comments: