Wednesday 1 August 2012

.SURPRISE!!.

Hahaha, I woke up and found that Sahey sent me this cute map of the place of interview... And he gave RM150 for emergancy! Byk gle! The place is only like 5minits away from where I am.. Turns out, he said it was just in case I want to shop for anything...

Thank you Dedeq =)..

I am at Johor right now and I thought of wanting to spend time with him after the interview but turns out, he's working today and tomorrow (5am - 9pm).. Sigh =(... Bru ngat nk buka same2 =(..

But then again, ayah is right... Da nk kawen ni, xelok jmp2 ni... InsyaAllah, another 2 months.. =).. Amin amin amin...

Owh ya, I shopped at Daiso Japan yesterday and damn I am happy that I bought all the cage renovation things I needed to set it up!! Excited cause everything is RM5 and they have almost EVERYTHING!! Happy happy happy!!! 18 stuffs and it costed only RM90 for 6 wooden fences, mop, small broom set, 2 laundry begs, cloth mat, 3 bamboo mat, and I can't remember the rest...! Haha! Go check them out!

*Alhamdulillah, Ayu still got extra room just in case I get to work here before marriage =)*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: