Thursday 9 August 2012

.Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.

Yes. You're Charlie the pathetic lucky boy and I am the Golden Ticket to Willi Wonka's Chocolate factory that everyone has to fight and hunt for!

The game is simple. You get me, you hold me real tight! You ignore me, I let the wind blow me and life moves on from there! I find the right bachelor, rightful enough to handle my world!

Exactly, that is what an engagement means to me!!

Unfortunately. In your case, you just purposely let me slipped off your hand for the last time! So sayonara son of a betch for crumpling me in your stinkin' pocket all these wasted times!

I'm moving on and that engagement ring means not a shit thing to me since you just can't handle me and my big loving heart!!

AND I DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: