Thursday 30 August 2012

.Events.Events.Events.

Yesterday Ecah, Mun, Yana, Azhar and Zai came to my house for Raya hehe and had a nice time chatting with me mom.. Thank you guys for visiting =)..

Then I slept at Ecah's house and we had some nice juicy gossips hehe... I fucking adore Mun's little kitties =).. Poopa love the ceiling fan only he's too small to reach it haha..

And today right after I got back home, Ziela called.. Helped her clean the house =).. Honestly, its a spacious apartment but its kinda hot there.. 4.5 overall =)..

Thennnn.. Hahaha! Kak Serina comel invited me to her open house at Bangi and I'm going with Mun, Yana and Azhar =).. Cant wait to see her baby! Ecah said he's adorable! =).. Wait for me ya Kak Serina, InsyaAllah..

And this Sunday, Im going to Segamat, Johor!!! Ade org tu nk bertunang ^^...

Events at such short gaps! Better prepare my Baju Kurungs!! Ahhhhh.....!

Salam and goodnight Malaysia.. Happy Merdeka Day =)..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

2 comments:

aishahyunus said...

Ada org na bertunang??
Hihihi!
Thanks for coming naddy boooooo!
<3

diralibra said...

Time ni xbrani nk letak name ecah takot ecah xske org ramai tau...sorry cah..... and no problem =).... it was a nice heart warming experience tgk org btunang =)..