Monday 2 July 2012

.A Phone Call Killed Me.

2 days ago, my lappy wont log in to Windows and some system error keep popping and froze the poor shit. So yesterday I sent it to Computer Store for formatting.

Today on my way to Computer Store, aunt Ferline called me and said all my datas are corrupted and no back up can be restored cause hardisc completely damage. Such tragic words killed me inside while I was driving and already infront of Subang Parade. She said I had 3 choices:

1. Buy new hardisc from her if I want the broken hardisc. Total RM400.
2. Send to Acer Service under warranty but Acer takes my old hardisc away. Total RM150 for transport charges.
3. Send to some expert for data lost recovery. Total RM2,500 - RM5,000 ++

Those choices were like stabs! Where the hell am I gonna get that much money!! So I went for choice No.2.

Dammit! All my wedding preparation details and the guestlist and the music and the memories!! All my work and hardwork! All my infos!!! Gone!

Da a weh. Aku sakit hati sakit jantung skang ni trying to swallow these things down and out! Someone make me happy please!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for no. 1. Ask your friends who are maybe expert in this IT sector who possibly can help. Get the broken hard disk. You can recover your data later (If you cannot do it now). It's better to know you can still recover the data than know that you definitely wont have that data (memories) anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

You can give this a try. Prepare an external hard disk which has big empty space for backup. Access your computer using LINUX by dvd. Once you enter the LINUX system, back up your data.

diralibra said...

Thank you for your suggestions but my laptop's already at Acer :(.. but will do as you suggested above with the new hard disk.. thank you =)..