Wednesday 11 July 2012

.Damn You Dream.

Yesterday, I woke up with tears.

I dreamt of Noni, Afeq, Syg, Numan and Amir.

It started at some bus terminal. I had to send Noni and Afeq back to Subang so I accompanied them to the terminal and book them tickets. At the counter, someone tapped my shoulder from behind and it took me awhile to recognize that it was Amir. Then Numan came from behind Amir.

Me, Amir and Numan were walking and I had the urge to call syg. We talked and all but Sahey wanted to hang up the phone so badly that we ended up in a fight and I hang up.

Amir was looking at me and he said this, “Xya la nad.. Aku rasa sahey xsesuai tok ko.”. I was pissed to hear those words coming from Sahey’s best friend and then Numan said the same thing. And I was like why are you saying this? We’re getting married in 4 months time. Then Numan said that truth is, Sahey has been cheating on me and he’s seeing with some college girl that he met during blood check up. (Gile detail –.-!). And at that moment, I was just speechless cause I felt my heart beating so fast and like feeling needle poking and knives stabbing me! And all the past memories starts aching me, but I kept myself under control.

So my dream ended after Noni and Afeq’s bus drove off.

And I found myself waking up with tears, sweating and mengucap nama Allah s.w.t.

I woke up and pray that these things are just satans stupid games to ruin my wedding and weaken my trust towards Sahey. Amin amin amin..

Note to syg:
I’ve raised my Trust bar on you and expect you to appreciate this. If there’s something you’re hiding from me, please come clean and if you’re honest, than thank you.. Smile

No comments: