Friday 27 April 2012

.What A Week!.

This week, I have been eating nothing but soggy bread. Other than that, I'd end up coughing blood. Sad..? Shut up!


I overdosed 12spoon of Woods in half day and that fast, the whole body started aching like shit man! And the suffercation of breathing!! Wtf! Sumpah xnk amik Woods Peppermint lg!! NEVER!! The end! But the pain was awesome though!


So today, I found myself in my room when last night I slept in Syikin's.. I swear I tried and failed to remember even waking up for a short walk to my room!! Gile! That is twice for this month!! I should tie myself before sleeping or who knows where else in hell I'll end up being next time!


So yea, that's all. I am super excited The Avengers are out today! Gonna watch it gonna watch it gonna watch it!! And I fucking wanna go karaoke, damn!!


Looking forward to next week fitness class! Rindu kt akak2 kt stu =)..


Psst: Sayang... Indu sangat kt awk ='(... Ciannnn dodeqdodeq!! Cian ciannnnnn kt dodeqdodeq!!!!


Heeeeeee..................


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: