Saturday 7 April 2012

.i love u.

I know I am not exactly gf or fiancée or wife material but, I hope you know that I really tried to change myself and so far, its only been 1%, over the past 4 years. I am sorry that I am not pritty, or skinny, or fair, or smart, or romantic or religious. But as far as I know myself, I would never abandon the ones I love most no matter how they hurt or hate me.


I am sorry that I am nothing close to perfect..


I know my words and attitudes most of the time offend and hurt you in many ways, but believe me, I cant stop myself and when I piss off, I just dont realize what was spoken until my anger cools down and my senses are back.. And by then, I only hope that you accept my forgiveness..


Thank you for always being there for me through my ups and downs and highs and lows.. Thank you for not giving up on me and thank you for still loving me for who I really am..


Special first para: Specially for my Dedeq, Ahmad Shahir Abdullah..


Rest of para:

To the only 3 great guys I know.. My dad, my little brother Afeq and specially for my Dedeq, Ahmad Shahir Abdullah..


To the only 4 great girls I know.. My mom, and my 3 little sisters, Nabilah, Nuraini and Nurasyikin..


I LOVE YOU =)..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: