Friday 13 April 2012

.Almost Felt Like Death

Gile… Today I almost fainted when I was working out..! Come to think of it, it reminded me of death… When I inhaled, there was this annoying headache and I couldn’t open my eyes and mouth, I couldn’t breath and I couldn’t speak. I only could move my hands to reply to what everyone was asking and saying… Sad smile..

But Alhamdulillah, Allah s.w.t, Mrs. Wong and another 2 kakak was there to guide me what to do Smile.. What an experience Sad smile… My body felt so weak and I was sweating like crazy. They said I lack sugar.. And that reminded me of what happened during college where I almost fainted and luckily Lily Ziela and Shapeq was there… Smile.. Sigh…

Anyways.. Alhamdulillah.. All the doorgifts are ready Smile.. Now to settle other stuffs pulak..

No comments: