Tuesday 13 March 2012

.Touched.

This is so sweet  :)..


This afternoon, mom and afeq went to Mydin to shop.. So I asked Afeq to buy me 2 bars of Crunchie.. But when they got back home, Afeq said he threw the chocos away cause it melted in the car...


Being me, I pissed off saying that it can be put in freezer and it was a waste of RM7.20..


Afeq went silent and didn't have any words to say..


At 8pm, Afeq and dad went out for KFC dinner.. Which I was not bothered about.. But when they got back home, Afeq came into my room and gave me 4 bars of Crunchie and said he was sorry for what happened that afternoon!!! 2 extra bars!!! Then I asked who's money.. Turns out he used the money dad have him to go out with his friend tomorrow... And I was just touched :')...


You really didn't have to do that  :).. Esok akak blanje kamu kua ngan kawan  :)..


He's such an angel  :)...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: