Monday 26 March 2012

.Damn Nightmare.

A nightmare I'll never forget!


Dream 1:

It started off at school were there were these 2 weird girls. Honestly, I think they were demon worshipers. They keep following me and staring so deep at me. Everytime I'm alone, they chase me. But when there was this ustazah around, they would cover up with their lesbian kisses!


There was this one time they were chasing me while I was headed to my car. I was running and they were like fucking floating off the ground with their arms open wide trying grab me away! Fuck betol, damn fucking scary face!!


And I woke up with heavy breathing.


Dream 2:

Somewhere at some college -.-.. And damn those 2 girls were still there!!


So I was in this lift with a woman and I felt an eye watching me from outside the lift. And when the lift reached G, the woman asked wanna go lunch by car or by bike..? Thats when I saw those 2 freaks again just opposite my car. So I said lets go by car but somehow ended with bike.


We reached lunch spot and everyone was fighting for seats. There were these 2 betches suddenly fighting for my seat so I gave in and sat next to another girl.


One of the betch gripped my arm and asked annoying 'ape bnd ni kt tgn ko???'. It was like purple diamonds shaped like thingy. Earghhhh geli gile!!! Skipping that part!


When these girls pissed me off, suddenly their chairs flipped and those girls ass were on the ground.


Dream 3:

Me, and an alim couple student were at our dorm room. It was more like a rumah panjang. So we were chatting and chatting when suddenly we heard a loud thudding noise as if someone was running.


First it sounded like it came from below us. But no. Guess where it came from..? The opposite dorm. All the windows were widely open and thats when me and the alim guy say this pontianak crawling at fast speed on the ceiling!


The moment I saw the pontianak betch, I hid at one end corner of the window where the betch wont see me.  The alim guy told the alim girl to hide herself and she asked why. The alim guy pointed opposite dorm and the girl screamed a little and hid herself. Unfortunately, the betch heard and...she flew to our dorm crawling upside down just outside the window top face aimed inside our dorm.


I was aiming for my escape since we were near to the door but somehow the betch heard my steps, my hiding position changed to the corner end of the exit door. And guess what, the betch decided to sit at the escaped door, singing a fucking sad song with such annoying voice.


I got busted and the betch gripped my wrist so tightly and flew me around. She saw the alim guy and said 'ustaz ade telephone ustaz.......ustaz xnk ke suara sy jd ringtone ustaz............' Poor guy from freaked out and called a real ustaz.


While he was dialling, I was headed for an Al-Quran at a nearby shelf, with eyes closed all the time the betch was flying me around. Once I got hold of the Quran, the betch was gone.


And the dream ended there. Fuck those scary faces and scenes!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: