Tuesday 6 March 2012

.Mouth Shut.

Its already been few days me and mom are not on the same boat but working for the same thing.

She complains that I only sleep and not helping her with the wedding.

Wrong. I came up with a whole lot of cheap packages and halls. I came up with cheap door gifts sets. I came up with cheaper make up packages. All this to help her spend less on my wedding since I cannot afford to help her with the payments and bills.

But she pisses off at me and didn’t even care to look at the things I wanted to present to her.

I pissed off and started to raise my voice tone and ran up to my room, SLAM the door and turn up the music real loud as hell!

No one’s talking.

I gave her my engagement ring and said to return it back to Sahey’s mom and tell her that I am cancelling the wedding until I get a stable job and income to prepare for my own wedding using my own money. No complaints by that time. Right?

So I don’t know what she did with the ring and I don’t want to know.

She is stressing over something that can be settled rationally.

No comments: