Friday 2 February 2018

.Someday, I Hope You Read This.

You know..

Someday,
I will tell Abang that when he was a little boy, I was always tough on him because I didnt want him to be weak when I'm gone someday. I need him to be strong and to always keep the family strong together, protected and happy. I want him to handle stress and pressure as friends alongside with fun and calm.

Someday,
I will tell Adek that when she was a little girl, she used to get a lot of yelling and smacking from me.. All because she would start her tantrum first (out of the blue) and theeennn she would state her reason.. And because I want her to be strong so that no one can boss her around just cause she's small or a girl. And that crying or begging is NOT an option.

Someday,
I will tell Baby that when he was a little boy, I didn't pampered him enough as the youngest.. He got the same treatment as Abang and Adek, starting at the age of 1. I want him to know that no matter what age you are, the love you get, the burden you carry and the punishment you get, is just as equal as your elders. They went through the same starting at 1..

Ya Allah, keep my family strong and together. Bless us with love, happiness, respect and with strong bonds no matter what you throw at us.. Aamiin..

No comments: