Wednesday 26 July 2017

.Lazada Baby Fair.

I woke at 1.30am and didnt sleep since then on. Guess what Ive been doing?

LAZADA BABY FAIR!!!

YES! I have been scrolling down every link available on the Baby Fair section. Ushering. Comparing. And yes, PURCHASING! Lol!

Going nuts over stroller stuffs but lets face it, the stroller that Lily gave me was just perfect.. So I decided to just purchase the seat cushion for extra comfy-ness.

And then there was the pampers section! In bulks! Mak aih.. I took a deep breathe and told myself,

"Dira oi.. The chances of Galaxy Note 8 releasing this October, is high. Save those money for your new baby!"

Tension calmed. At ease, at ease...

My GOD THE TOYS!!!
No! Cant buy toys for the kids! They already got too many! And its a darn mess!
AND THERE'S THE STORAGE SHELF!! For books! And toys!!! DAMMIT!
Tempting but aku x bodoh wehhhh... Ive seen cheaper!

Enough!
I got chores!
😭😭😭😭😭

No comments: