Monday 17 July 2017

.I Need To Be Strong.

Acid reflux.

Its my second attack in a week. I dont get why. I eat the normal things I eat and do my daily routine. Whats causing the frequent attack?

I noticed that once you feel the chest pain slowly starts to hit you, the key is breathing technique. You gotta breathe slow when it hurts.

But lets be honest.
When the pain starts to hit, I panic. Dont we all.

I panic and I forgot how to inhale exhale and I forgot how to relax.
All I can think of is the next stage of this messed up pain. That painful burden. Like heart attack and you can die any minute when chocking for air. Its a real mess.

Alhamdulillah for lemon.
Fast relief.

I take both in fact.
The doctor's pill makes me go dozy and high. So I wont be able to do shit. While lemon takes down the pain. So I get both rest and relief.

Ya Allah,
Please dont do this to me..
I have a family to look and care for..
I need my strength and I need strong..
Thats all I wish for..
Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

No comments: