Monday 7 March 2016

.NOTE 5 MOTIVATES ME!.

So sejak budak2 ni da pandai gne smartphone, its getting pritty hard to control timing limits to it. Geram kadang2 cause they dont know how to spell, so they will end up crying everytime they mistouch the screen and another video pops out which cuts their previous video streaming. Then they start rolling on the floor. Crying. Screaming. And rebelling.

THANKS ALOT TO SAHEY! `

I never liked encouraging kids to use smartphone!!!

So my broken Note 2 finally sold yesterday :).. Alhamdulillah.. $60 in hand :D..

Next goals:
1. Sell the broken laptops this week to buyer : $120
2. Sell broken Samsung Galaxy Young : $15 (No buyer yet)
3. Fix Sony Xperia L and then sell : $50
4. Sell off my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 : $600
5. BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 : $750 after nego :D . .

Ya Allah semoga ko mudah kan and murahkan rezeki aku . . Aamiin aamiin aamiin , .

If I could sell away all these items, I would have $95 extra . .

I only got a week of Note 5 reservation by the seller. So incase I dont make it, I need to work harder in selling the items so that I can purchase other 2nd hand Note 5 for less than $900.

What can I say . . NOTE 5 MOTIVATES ME! Haha!

No comments: