Saturday 5 March 2016

.I'm A Desprate Note 2 Seller.

My phone is one worn and torn, used and abused Note 2 . . Peels on both top and bottom, right side bezel and no S Pen . . Plus broken LCD . . I put up for sale offering $80 the lowest I could . . With box, accessories, 2 casing, TechTiles and no warranty . . Slight nego to $70 . And that was it .

So I declined an offer from a buyer after accepting his offer to buy for $60, not knowing that a day later another buyer would offer higher price for my wrecked Note 2 . .

It was really my fault and I said thousand times of apologies but I guess he is a little upset with me still though he said he was ok . .

Haihhh . . Truth is I am in need of the money . . It will mean alot . . :( . . Hopefully this other buyer will proceed with deal as promised . . Aamiin aamiin aamiin . .

And to the first buyer whom which I decline later, again, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for my desprate act of selling my wrecked Note 2 . . And I wish all of luck with your business and may you find a better phone with better offer than mine . .

Sincerely,
Desprate Note 2 Seller

No comments: