Sunday 21 February 2016

.Weak.

Sebenarnye aku xtau nk tulis ape..

I got diarrhea, real bad migrain headache and cold + hot body temperature, all at the same time! And today, my body temperature is back to normal but the diarrhea is still there.

Alhamdulillah Sahey and Noni was around to help me out with house chores and kids..

I cant even stand! Too tired to talk. And body shaking like Parkinson!! It was like gravity wants me to walk with my head. Yes, dramatic but it was really that bad!!

I hate showing or being weak when im at my weakest state. I still remember Muzakkir's mockery back in high school.

"Nad, aku ske ble ko sakit. Ko xle nk marah2 atau pukul sape2"

It was like a slap to my face telling me how easily people can take advantage of me when I'm weak. Although he was just saying it, I see it at a whole different view. No way.

So here's a new fun medical fact I learnt yesterday from the doctor. Diarrhea is infectious. So it was Noni, then Abg, then Adek, and hopefully I am the last one getting infected.

Enough babbling. Til next time..

Assalamualaikum..

No comments: