Sunday 28 February 2016

.Life and Times of Mustaffa Ibrahim.

I am phoneless at the moment. So I could not take picture of the book dad wrote dedicated to our late Atuk Mustaffa Ibrahim.

And believe or not, I am actually reading it. The history and life time of Atuk is interesting :). Only 2 days and I have already finished Chapter 2. Its a long journey of reading, trust me. Specially when I am not the type who reads. Nope, not me.

So dad got his hard headed from Atuk, just like how I inherited from dad. Lol. Runs in the family. Specially the eldest. Lol.

That's all for now.

Trying to contain my excitement of seeing my new Note 4 tomorrow morning InsyaAllah if Sahey proceeds with the deal. Not gonna get myself thrilled unless its already in my hand and in good condition. Oh yea, I sold my 2nd hand Sony Z2 to buy myself a 2nd hand Note 4. No worries, InsyaAllahm, so far, I am getting all the perfect condition phones. Hoping the same for Note 4, InsyaAllah..

Aamiin aamiin aamiin.

No comments: