Saturday 17 May 2014

.Smile..Life's Treating You Kind.

Ayah got warded again yesterday for his second treatment.. InsyaAllah all is well, Aamiin aamiin aamiin.. May Allah swt lift all his pain away and bless ayah with strength and good health.. I hope this time ayah learnt his lesson about taking good healthy foods at the right amount of quantity.. Hmmm... Kami semua sayang ayah...

Haihhh, time flies by fast! Taufiq is gonna turn 8 months old just round the corner and few months more, he'll be 1 years old :).. Which means, he, I mean we, will be welcoming another new member in the family, InsyaAllah, Taufiq's baby brother/sister... Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

Semoga Allah swt ease my delivery and save me and my newborn's life no matter what the complications will be.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

I am just praying my previous C-Section wont cause any internal or external damage on me :(.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin...

Looking forward to meet the family and best friends this end of May, InsyaAllah, Aamiin aamiin aamiin...

No comments: