Monday 12 May 2014

.Excited Over Small Things Lol.

I am so excited..

1. We just bought Kapersky antivirus at PC Fair, RM50, buy 1, free 1! Now I can finally use my laptop and get starting with my research!

2. We bought Taufiq's jubah raya which is cute and I love the material! Looks almost like sayang's jubah raya! Only left with my jubah raya hunt :D.. Starting next month yehee...

Ok tu je sebenarnye..

Gonna be back in Subang Jaya end of May to babysit my siblings.. Haihhh da tua bangka pn kne babysit lg.. Mcm mane ni -.-.. And semoga Allah swt lindungi and berkati percutian ayah ibu ke Russie end of May ni :).. Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

Hoping to get a 3D or 4D scan for Baby #2 next month or end of May at Shah Alam :).. Semoga baby mama sihat selamat and cukup sifat.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin.. Mama syg kamu :).. Ayah wants the gender of our baby to be a secret.. But mama is just curious.. Lol

No comments: