Saturday 18 January 2014

.Fever.

Since the whole house is down with fever, haihhh, ape lg.. First my baby's temperature went high and he went down with cold, now I'm down with cold as well.

My whole body is freezing and the fan is not even on!

But Alhamdulillah Taufiq is getting better after that pill up in his ass! Mke selamba saja... Haha... More active than this morning too.. :).. I love you baby...!

Rindu kt sayang saya :(.. Gaduh besar 2 days ago and I cant find the mood to start a conversation yet cause it was his fault.

Semoga Allah s.w.t. sentiasa lindungi and jaga suami aku, murahkan, lapangkan and dekatkan rezeki die, hapuskan hutang2 die and sentiasa berkati hidup amalan and ilmu die :').. Aamiin... Begitu juga dengan keluarga, keturunan and kawan2 kami... Semoga kau ampunkan dosa-dosa kami Ya Allah Ya Tuhan kami..

Aamiin aamiin aamiin... :)..

No comments: