Thursday 23 January 2014

.Everything Will Be Ok.

Salam little baby..

I know the doctor said you're not growing plus, undetectable heartbeat and abortion is the only right thing to do.

But I assure you, I still have my hopes and prayers for you.. Allah s.w.t knows whats best and only Allah can change a doctor's fact.

Ya Allah, kalau dah ade, bia la ia menjadi Ya Allah Ya Tuhan ku :'(.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin.. Walaupun only still a clot, I have developed this love for it Ya Allah.. Please dont take the baby away from me Ya Allah.. It would be a test too heavy and depressing for me to lift it..

But if its written that baby #2 and me do not meet, I'll learn to face it and that everything that you've planned are only the best plans for our family's future .. :'(..

Mama loves you Baby #2 :'(... Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

This month has been the hardest month for me... When dad asked how the ultrasound scan went, I cried explaining what the doctor explained to me. I will do another ultrasound scan again sometime after Terengganu.. I still have faith in my baby and that the previous scans were at early stage to detect any heartbeat..

InsyaAllah, everything will be ok.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin..

1 comment:

twinkletoes said...

Assalamualaikum Naddy, Im sorry this happen to you, and Im sorry I took the time to reply. I was just trying to find a reply that would not annoy you more with what had happen in your life.

Just remember that we belong to Allah and to Him we have to return. Knowing you I know youre gonna need time and you might not want to see me, and I totally understand.

Whatever it is, if anything happen pun, just remember that its only a temporary separation, believe that we might all meet in Jannah. Just do our best. be the best person.

As a muslim, when calamity strikes, or even joy strikes, we should not go too deep in sadness, or go high up in joy. Anything that happen, is a test. even though being granted with wealth is also a test. either way is a test and as a muslim. every test should bring us closer to Allah.

anything that is bad comes from me. I really hope youre well and fine and happy. amin.

sincerely,
imnotgonnaproofreadthis