Tuesday 8 October 2013

.Restless.

Now I know what it feels like to be a worried mother.. When crying and praying to Allah s.w.t just feels not enough, I just wish I could do more to ease whatever it is that's bothering Taufiq :'(..

Its already been 2 restless nights for him :(.. He's drinking alot and pooping as usual but he's having a hard time trying to sleep even when his eyes are half way shut.. He's been choking sometimes during his bfeed time.. It wasnt like this before :'(.. And his breathing are a little heavy and fast..

Ya Allah, guide my baby :'(.. I cant sleep worrying like this :(.. He's the happiest thing in my life and I know crying will do no good but my Doa's are as important as my prayers.. Aamiin aamiin aamiin...

I miss my baby trying to pump milk himself and making cute faces while drinking peacefully :'(..

Mama loves you Muhammad Taufiq Fa'Izin :')..

No comments: