Tuesday 28 May 2013

.Events and College.

5th month is just round the corner and my baby's been a little active, Alhamdulillah :)...

So yea, Noni is now staying with me at the moment while she waits for her UTM, Skudai offer letter to arrive Subang and I have extra hand here at JB haha...!

Few thanks to:

1. Mak Long and Family.
Thank you for inviting us for Majlis Cukur Syakirah and Aydin :).. It was blessed and the foods were awesome!! I felt like already a mother when I held Aydin in my arms :).. Such beautiful babies :)...

2. Siti Aishah Yunus and Family.
My many apologies for arriving late because we got lost along the way :(.. But I'm glad I was just right on time to watch you all have your photoshoots :).. Semoga bahagia selalu dan kekal bersama smpai Jannah.. Amin amin amin :)... Congratulations Ghaus Alias and Aishah Yunus.. Husband and Wife :)..

And last but not least, to my Brother B... Alhamdulillah and Congratulations, you are now officially an MMC college student ^^.. So study hard and get excellent pointers!!! :).. Welcome to stress and challanges. Best of all, welcome to learning to appreciate your parents when they are not around you when you need them... Independent is the key, and Goodluck to you :).. We all go through those phase where you 'got-something-in-your-eye' moment all of a sudden lol... We love you Brother B..

No comments: