Wednesday 20 June 2012

.Mean.

I know.. I know I'm being mean and heartless to my dad specially my mom..

Long story short, the past angers are still there.

I am 22, and I am the eldest and believe me, pushing me to quit a job that I really loved, would be your biggest mistake. I don't plan to stick around at home doing chores and waiting for rm100 allowance to be banked in my end of month, specially not at this age. You people killed me! And chances of getting hired don't come knocking at one's door! You should have thought deep about it before acting so selfishly.

I am 22, and I am the eldest and believe me, I am ashame of being in this house cause my 2 siblings are already working, earning money to help the money while I feel so low NOT BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT ANY! YOU KILLED MY PRIDE AND DIGNITY OF BEING THE ELDEST!

I am 22, and I am the eldest and believe me, because of you both, I stopped believing in everything and anything.

Thank you for chaining me like this!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: