Wednesday 29 February 2012

.JUST STOP!.

Lately I’ve been feeling a little upset with mom and dad about my wedding.

Upset because if they hadn’t had tensed me into quitting my job, I would have some money saved to help them with the door gift, hantaran and dress bills. But now I can’t help them, meaning I don’t get to have a wedding that I dreamt of.

But whatever happens to my wedding now, I rest my case and let what be, just be. I don’t care anymore.

Listening to ‘Sky Sailing – Sailboats’ is way better than messing up my head with these things which I have no right to talk or give my opinion. Why? Cause no body cares cause its their money and its not mine even though it is my wedding. Seriously, it really annoys and upsets me!! Cause I wanted to give Sahey something special for his hantaran but NO I CAN’T NOW CAUSE I GOT NO MONEY!!! You know what, I should stop now and forget about this whole thing.

Ok people. Need to sleep early. 1 whole day at Melaka and tomorrow’s gonna be the same as well –.-..! Aihhh..!

And congratulations to Nabbie for her success with physiotherapy interview. She got hired and starts working this Friday, at Melaka! That means, Syikin will be sleeping alone after this. Owh yea and I wont have any car after this. Mom and dad’s giving Waja to Nabbie to ease her transportation from work to Nenek’s house and vice versa. Semoga berjaya Billa.. Akak support kamu keje ape yg kamu ske.. Just jgn salah gne kemudahan kete yg ayah ibu bg k Smile..

Goodnight people.

Let me just say that in the end, I end up with nothing! NO LIFE, NO FREEDOM, NO WORK, NO MONEY, AND NOW, NO CAR! NONE THAT I WANTED!

WOW!!! THANK YOU! I AM SOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY NOW!

No comments: