Tuesday 28 February 2012

.23% Progress.

Ok. so there are good news and there are bad news….

Good news:

  • Wedding Dress for bride and groom, settled.
  • Photography, settled

Bed news:

  • Hall + buffet + decoration package still on the hunt and comparing quotations
  • Door gift zero idea
  • Hantaran still zero idea as well
  • Make-up and accessories pn none
  • Wedding invitation card, Sahey said he’ll handle that one and you know what that means??? It means that I wont get to make my CD invitation card cause Sahey doesn’t like it!!! And I suggested that I wanted to give myself a try to design my own home made card and nobody gave me any support!!! Damn I am just upset!!

And yea, that’s all…

Owh dammit!! Almost forgot! Kursus Kawen pn still haven’t registered yet –.-!!!!!!! How to get married?

And reminder: Need to find a house rent for Sahey’s rombongan here to Subang on that wedding month… Smile

I owe mom and dad a lot for all this. Just the damn dress for bride and groom costs us RM11,000 for nikah and sanding!! Thank you mom and dad.. Smile

Sincerely.

No comments: