Monday 2 October 2023

.Not China, Again.

I had a dream I was queing to buy myself a ticket to go China. Funny how those girls from Blimey were queing behind me to go to China aswell. And so while we were queing, this guy suddenly cut our queue and went straight infront of me. Pissed me off so I told him to piss off. And he went to the next counter. The audicity!! Even in my dreams I was so pissed off.

So then my turn came and I paid for the tickets. Guess how many tickets the counter gave me?? 10!!! I was like, WHAT IS ALL THIS??? And she said I paid for the amount of 10 tickets so she booked me 10 tickets!! I was like, I wanted the change back not more tickets!!!

And so yea, I was confused and didnt know who to give the other tickets! I wanted to bring my family, but remembered that Akid has eye appointment the next day (which he does in reality 😂), in the end, I decided to throw away the rest of the tickets.

Ibu was furious with me cause I decided to go on my own.

So I got home and went upstairs to pack. As I was doing my no.1, Ayah knocked on the door (or atleast I thought so cause it was Ayah's voice) and asked me, *Dira nk g China ke?". That was his words from his worried tone, but I can tell, what he really meant to say was, "Kenapa xberitahu Ayah..? Xya la g China Dira.. Bahaya g sorang..". But I didnt answer Ayah's question cause I was afraid of his next responce. So I kept silence.

And thats how my dream ended...

No comments: