Sunday 17 May 2020

.Time Travel.

I couldn't remember much detail of last night's dream but it was about time travel with the mission to retrieve an object and kill whoever gets in my way.

I remember someone holding a snake's head to my face. And then I saw someone sleeping with snakes all over his body. It was the most horrifying scene!

Every time I time travel back to the same time, it was always a different face that I had to kill but the same thing to retrieve, and the same place to meet with another being. In front of a big Gateway that looked more like a portal, at the edge of a cliff surrounded by clouds and mists.

Everything was just black grey and white. Not much colour to it.

I had 2 backups, familiar face but cant remember who.

And thats about all I can remember.

No comments: