Monday 4 March 2019

,The "Charmed" Ones.

 This isn't really a dream about the CHARMED from that TV series but it was about me, Billa and Noni. Mom's first batch.

We were in this house (supposedly ours) and there were full of high stoned people! You can't even tell if they were humans or fucking zombies.
So yea, mom and dad left us a note with 3 keys. They said to find the locks to these keys and we will find our share of will. We found em all. And inside were all cash! THOUSANDS! In chests.
And then a catering van came. We asked our maid who ordered catering? She said it was for our Wedding, today! And we were puzzled. Before any of us could say anything, I told my sisters to back away cause I smelt death in the van. And when the back door of the van opened, 2 men had 5 zombies held captive and chained. And these zombies were just staring deep at us 3. 
And that's all I can remember.
Since the dream involved zombies, I wonder if those humans in our house were really humans or, Zombies???
I can assure you, this dream is all thanks to Taufiq and Sahey for having Zombie movie marathon on every off day! Its already infected my dream!

No comments: