Saturday 7 April 2018

.Wish.com.

I have installed this online shopping app of China for quite a while but havent bought anythiny yet until 2 days ago.

The prices were all so cheap which gives me that second thought before even signing up. But then, it got to me. Ans I signed up.

I bought some few items like dress, stylus and yes tablet. But dont worry. They were all either free (just pay for shipping) or below rm5.

Yes. Below rm5.

A tab for RM4. How ridiculous right? But based on the comments and pictures from other buyers, seemed that they did received a tab indeed. So I was like ok might as well go for it since I got nothing to loose.

But then AFTER paying it. Then it got to me. If I got scammed then xpe la. It was just RM4. But what if there was a tablet?? Custom?? Tax?? Damn me cause I never thought about those earlier!

So the items will arrive around a month from now. Then I'll update everything. From item recieved to customs.

Thank you. And goodnight.
Aih!

No comments: