Saturday 17 June 2017

.Family Holiday.

At first the plan was to go holiday at Langkawi.

But the ferry charges for waja and per head changed our mind. I dont mind the car charge but the per head charge is just fucking ridiculous! Its more expensive than the entrance ticket to Petrosains or Aquaria! Eat my ass!

So in the end, I end up booking a nice room at Shah Alam near Setia Mall, for 4 nights :)..

I mean come on. Selangor and KL is just as much of a shopping heaven as in Langkawi. More choices.

Tax free but ferry charge like crazy makes no difference. In the end I pay more for other things and less on shopping and holiday enjoyment.

Holiday plans :
▪Petrosains KLCC
▪Aquaria KLCC
▪Cheap baby shops at Shah Alam and Time Square
▪Bundle hunting
▪Spotlight
▪Mega Leather Store
▪And sleeping a night at Subang Jaya before head back to JB.

Its about time me and my little family spend quality time together...

Im excited for the room booked. Hopefully its as beautiful and comfortable as the picture and the reviews from others.

No comments: