Saturday 24 September 2016

.PENAT DA BADAN!.

Sahey keje 4 ari, cuti 1 ari and then continued another 4 days.

I feel like I havent got any rest for 9 days! For a pregnant lady, I should have been given enough rest and enough help for the first trimester. But I am doing all the heavy work.

Kepala sakit. Badan sakit. Perut sakit. Celah vagina pn sakit! Kadang2 rasa nk lari dr rumah and duduk je kt hotel and no need to worry about any chores or heavy work!!

PENAT SGT LA!!!

Tdo xckup makes me so moody and angry.

Tp aku syg anak2 aku.. Tak sanggup nk tdo time dorang tgh jaga :(.. Dorang pulak jarang tdo.. Sakit kepala and mata tahan xtdo. And no one understands.

I try to keep myself awake by making books. Book after books. Even making books are already giving me finger aches. Urut da berterabor.

Alhamdulillah I have taught myself to put these phones aside so that I can focus on the house chores and the kids.. Just havent got time for myself...

Assalamualaikum..

No comments: