Thursday 19 May 2016

.The Orphanage Home.

When I first started to learn how to make a coptic book, my intentions were to supply it to those who really needed it.

The orphanage..

Why..?

Because I know people like the orphanages have a lot to say in their heart and they kept it well. But til how long..? I mean, memories of faces, they fade in time if you keep it in your mind. Picture without a proper book or proper keeping, they get lost. Words are forgotten cause time moves you and strays you away.

Earning a diary would at least make those unspoken words worth the secret and maybe one day even remind them of what made them strong at times they thought they were weak. Remind them of what their life was back then so that life could be improved in the future. Remind them of their parents and remind them to never miss a prayer to the mother and father or the people they have lost. And you get the rest of my point.

So I googled an orphanage home in Johor area and there was one that really caught me. Its at Pasir Gudang area. I went to the website and searched of how many orphanages shelter there.

199 girls and 149 boys!

I suddenly felt that I couldnt manage that much book in short time cause my kids are gonna distract me as much as they could :(..

But keeping myself positive. I still want them to have something to write about their life and thoughts. So I am gonna make it batch by batch and when all is done, I'll have it sent over to the orphanage..

InsyaAllah.
May Allah ease everything.
Aamiin aamiin aamiin...

No comments: