Friday 3 July 2015

.Ramadhan.

Another 2 more weeks of Ramadhan . . Feels like we just started it few days ago :( . . Alhamdulillah so far, I only missed a day due to nursing . .

Dont care much about my baju Raya but still searching for the kids Baju Raya . . Aimed few at Danga Mall :) . .

I havent done much deed this Ramadhan but I can tell you that InsyaAllah this Ramadhan is better than my previous Ramadhan :) . .

Parents came to JB few days ago to take noni back to Subang . . Slept here for a day and now missing them alot :) . . Alhamdulillah my parents are blessed with strong and good health condition . .

Abg sure missed his Atuk alot lol . . He straight away headed to Camry's driver door as soon as dad parked his car . . And he was just so excited all the while my parents were here . . And when my parents left, he was crying in silent . . Haihhh . . Sabar ye abg . . Mama pn slalu rindu atuk and nenek . . It can get quite lonely here at home :( . . Wish I could play around with the kids more but most of the time I get too tired after all the house chores and cooking :( . . Mama mntk maaf mama xdpt nk layan abg ngan adek 24jam :( . .

Mama sayang sgt both of you :) . . You're my life, my joy, my heavan, my everything . . *not very good with words and emotions lol* . . I'll always make sure that I do and give everything I can to keep you both happy, safe, and successful dunia dan akhirat InsyaAllah . . :)

No comments: