Sunday 26 April 2015

.Setting Up A Price.

Huu.. 29th April 2015, Mom and Dad off to Greece for holiday.. Best nye..!

Reminder for this Tuesday:

  1. Send carrier to Ismawati
  2. Send materials to tailor
  3. Send mom and dad to KLIA
  4. BACK TO JB INSYAALLAH :D~~


So our new rented house, has a nice kitchen! Long, spacious, with complete cabinet and a BONUS = CEILING FAN!!! Wahaha!! I've always wanted a fan in the kitchen since it can get real hot and sticky, and yeay, Alhamdulillah, got 1! Need to ask owner if they're ever thinking of selling the house, note to us first before putting up an ad.

Discussed about my Jubah price with mom and the rules in setting up a price in Islam, and she said its OK to put above RM150 as long as:

  1. Its within the market price range
  2. I am not killing other business people
  3. I am not killing my customers
  4. I don't lie to my customers or do em wrong
  5. The quality of my products are not a disappointment to buyers.
As long as I am following the lines, its OK to gain 100% profit :)..

That's all for now. Still got butterflies in my tummy :s

No comments: